Parejo + Abdennour 'For Sale' on Spanish used goods website
Dani Parejo and Abdennour, Valencia players from Gary Neville's squad showed up for sale on 'Wallapop', a Spanish second-hand website after Valencia's latest loss to Athletic Club.
A joker created a profile as Valencia VCF on Wallapop, a Spanish second-hand website, and, sick of watching poor performances and worse results from the club che, the user put players from Valencia's squad up for sale as used and unwanted goods.
Spain was chortling on Friday morning at the comedic jab at Valencia's poor run of form, but Gary Neville wasn't laughing.
After Valencia lost 1-0 to Athletic Club, Dani Parejo took the brunt of this fan's ire, putting him up for sale described as "Midfielder. I'm selling him because he doesn't run, or do anything else for that matter", valuing the player at 30 million euro.
Abdennour also went up on offer on Wallapop, the Tunisian defender was given the tagline "As new, unwanted".
There have been no reports of any offers.
Wallapop is a popular online platform for used goods and second-hand items which actively removes false offers and accounts. Another attempt to offer Barragán for sale was rejected by the site.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?
- CORONAVIRUS US How to score the Clear Health Pass covid-19 vaccine passport?
- CORONAVIRUS US Covid-19 vaccine for tourists in New York: how much and where can people get it?