Parejo + Abdennour 'For Sale' on Spanish used goods website
Dani Parejo and Abdennour, Valencia players from Gary Neville's squad showed up for sale on 'Wallapop', a Spanish second-hand website after Valencia's latest loss to Athletic Club.
A joker created a profile as Valencia VCF on Wallapop, a Spanish second-hand website, and, sick of watching poor performances and worse results from the club che, the user put players from Valencia's squad up for sale as used and unwanted goods.
Spain was chortling on Friday morning at the comedic jab at Valencia's poor run of form, but Gary Neville wasn't laughing.
After Valencia lost 1-0 to Athletic Club, Dani Parejo took the brunt of this fan's ire, putting him up for sale described as "Midfielder. I'm selling him because he doesn't run, or do anything else for that matter", valuing the player at 30 million euro.
Abdennour also went up on offer on Wallapop, the Tunisian defender was given the tagline "As new, unwanted".
There have been no reports of any offers.
Wallapop is a popular online platform for used goods and second-hand items which actively removes false offers and accounts. Another attempt to offer Barragán for sale was rejected by the site.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 27 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Olympic Games: what are the 100m and 200m world records?
- US NEWS Are stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit payments leading to an increase in inflation?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Mexico to battle for bronze in Olympic softball
- OLYMPIC GAMES What the USWNT needs to advance to the quarter-finals at Tokyo 2020
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GOLF Who is in the USA golf team at the Tokyo Olympics 2021?