Parejo + Abdennour 'For Sale' on Spanish used goods website
Dani Parejo and Abdennour, Valencia players from Gary Neville's squad showed up for sale on 'Wallapop', a Spanish second-hand website after Valencia's latest loss to Athletic Club.
A joker created a profile as Valencia VCF on Wallapop, a Spanish second-hand website, and, sick of watching poor performances and worse results from the club che, the user put players from Valencia's squad up for sale as used and unwanted goods.
Spain was chortling on Friday morning at the comedic jab at Valencia's poor run of form, but Gary Neville wasn't laughing.
After Valencia lost 1-0 to Athletic Club, Dani Parejo took the brunt of this fan's ire, putting him up for sale described as "Midfielder. I'm selling him because he doesn't run, or do anything else for that matter", valuing the player at 30 million euro.
Abdennour also went up on offer on Wallapop, the Tunisian defender was given the tagline "As new, unwanted".
There have been no reports of any offers.
Wallapop is a popular online platform for used goods and second-hand items which actively removes false offers and accounts. Another attempt to offer Barragán for sale was rejected by the site.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Pep Guardiola calls for Man City shutdown after UEFA decision
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Mané looks to surpass Ronaldo, Dortmund prepare for Mbappé – UCL in Opta numbers
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Report links club with Facebook accounts aimed at damaging players' images
- MANCHESTER UNITED Fernandes' set-pieces "top class" – Solskjaer lauds new Man Utd signing
- ATLÉTICO-LIVERPOOL Simeone: "Pessimism? I see optimism and hope"
- ATLÉTICO-LIVERPOOL Klopp: "Atlético are a machine - they're not playing as badly as people make out"