Javi Márquez has called his new baby boy Modric
Granada's central midfielder is an admirer of the Real Madrid star but has gone further than buying a shirt with his name on the back. He's put the name on his son!
Granada midfielder Javi Márquez has become a father. This in itself may not have made the headlines - no matter how happy an occasion it is - but what has caught some of the media attention is the name that his new-born son has been given...Modric. The admiration that the Catalan midfielder has for the Croatian player led him to use his name for his son and he received a congratualtions from the official Granada Twitter account which read:
"Best wishes to Javi Márquez for his son Modric who today arrived in the world today. Congratulations Papá!
Felicidades también a Javi Márquez por su hijo Modric que hoy ha venido al mundo ¡Enhorabuena papá!— Granada C.F. (@GranadaCdeF) 10 March 2016
The Catalan player has been out been out for three weeks due to a left hamstring injury, but has now recovered and could be in line for a call up against Espanyol. We hope little Modric gets along to support his dad soon.
Te recomendamos en English
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How many people are getting an unemployment tax break refund?
- 2021 TAX REFUND $10,200 unemployment tax break refund: how to know if I will get it
- ENTERTAINMENT Who was Halston and when and how did he die?
- Boxing What weight class did Floyd Mayweather fight in during his professional career?
- US NEWS Who is Elise Stefanik, Liz Cheney's replacement in Republican Party leadership?
- NBA NBA Play-In 2021: which players and coaches are in favor of the new format?