Luis Enrique will be without his deputy striker Sandro for the next six to seven weeks while the player recovers from a thigh muscle injury.
Sandro Ramírez has had scant, if not to say, no options at all of entering the first team atBarça over the past few months. Messi's return and Luis Enrique's persistence fielding his 'Trident' frontline (who have scored 101 so far this season...) have put paid to the possibility of regular playing time. From now, his situation is even more complicated. During this morning's training session, Sandro suffered an injury to his left thigh muscle; which means he will be out of action for the next six to seven weeks, the club's medical services predict.
With just 809 minutes under his belt this term, Sandro has been gradually losing prominance. It wouldn't come as a huge surprise if he decided to look for a change of scenario at the end of the season. We'll see...
Te recomendamos en English
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How many people are getting an unemployment tax break refund?
- 2021 TAX REFUND $10,200 unemployment tax break refund: how to know if I will get it
- ENTERTAINMENT Who was Halston and when and how did he die?
- Boxing What weight class did Floyd Mayweather fight in during his professional career?
- US NEWS Who is Elise Stefanik, Liz Cheney's replacement in Republican Party leadership?
- NBA NBA Play-In 2021: which players and coaches are in favor of the new format?