LALIGA | LAS PALMAS - REAL MADRID
Cristiano Ronaldo to make his debut in Estadio Gran Canaria
To date, the Portuguese striker has played in 30 stadiums since arriving in Spain, finding the net in 27 of them.
Cristiano Ronaldo faces a new challenge this evening as he will make his debut in Estadio Gran Canaria when Real Madrid take on Las Palmas (20:30 CET). Los Blancos trail rivals Barcelona by 15 points and city rivals Atlético Madrid by seven, but the Portuguese striker remains in the hunt for this year’s pichichi, despite his patchy away form.
To date, Real’s number seven has played in 30 stadiums since arriving in Spain. In 27 of them he has left an indelible mark: 107 goals in 114 games (0.93 goals per game). His favourite stomping grounds on the road are the Sánchez Pizjuán (Sevilla), where he has netted 11 times in six games (1.8 goals per game), followed by Cornellà (Espanyol), where he has clocked up nine goals in seven visits. There are only three grounds where the Portuguese striker has drawn a blank: Anoeta (Real Sociedad), El Arcángel (Córdoba) and the new San Mamés (Athletic Club).
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Donald Trump links job numbers to a ‘great day’ for George Floyd
- Coronavirus New York records lowest number of daily coronavirus deaths since pandemic started
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- George Floyd George Floyd death: what do we know about the four police officers? Charges and backgrounds
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- Coronavirus How much money has been sent in stimulus checks and how much remains unsent?