LALIGA | LAS PALMAS - REAL MADRID
Cristiano Ronaldo to make his debut in Estadio Gran Canaria
To date, the Portuguese striker has played in 30 stadiums since arriving in Spain, finding the net in 27 of them.
Cristiano Ronaldo faces a new challenge this evening as he will make his debut in Estadio Gran Canaria when Real Madrid take on Las Palmas (20:30 CET). Los Blancos trail rivals Barcelona by 15 points and city rivals Atlético Madrid by seven, but the Portuguese striker remains in the hunt for this year’s pichichi, despite his patchy away form.
To date, Real’s number seven has played in 30 stadiums since arriving in Spain. In 27 of them he has left an indelible mark: 107 goals in 114 games (0.93 goals per game). His favourite stomping grounds on the road are the Sánchez Pizjuán (Sevilla), where he has netted 11 times in six games (1.8 goals per game), followed by Cornellà (Espanyol), where he has clocked up nine goals in seven visits. There are only three grounds where the Portuguese striker has drawn a blank: Anoeta (Real Sociedad), El Arcángel (Córdoba) and the new San Mamés (Athletic Club).
Te recomendamos en English
- INTERNATIONAL Bale starts for Wales 34 days after last game
- REAL MADRID Karim Benzema vs. French FA wrangle intensifies
- SERIE A Lukaku contradicts Solskjaer: "He wanted me to stay"
- Alonso: I left Real Madrid because of Guardiola
- 'They make everything easy' - Liverpool star Mane hails Salah and Firmino
- BARCELONA Griezmann's former agent weighs in on Barcelona struggles