LAS PALMAS 1 - 2 REAL MADRID
Pepe and Ramos suspended for next week's visit of Sevilla
The Portuguese centre-back was booked for a foul on Willian José while Ramos misses the visit from his former club after being sent off.
Pepe and Sergio Ramos will play no part in next week's game against Sevilla at the Santiago Bernabéu (Sunday 20:30 hours). The Portuguese centre-back picked up a yellow card for a foul on Willian José on 61 minutes in this evening's game at Las Palmas and completes a cycle of five bookings and will serve the applicable suspension.
Just as the game entered its final moments, Sergio Ramos picked up his second booking of the match for going in late on Momo and was sent off as a result, and will sit out next week's visit from his former club.
Unai Emery's Sevilla had been in action earlier on Sunday; Éver Banega was sent off in the 4-2 home win over Villarreal and he too will miss the next match.
Banega was shown a yellow on eight minutes for bringing down Denis Suárez then was issued a second booking on 80 minutes for a mistimed challenge on Mario..
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- US Unemployment benefits in California: how to check the status of your claim
- GAMING NEWS Among Us! how to download and play for free on PC (Windows) and Mac
- ATLÉTICO 6-1 GRANADA Luis Suárez scores two and assists one in Atletico debut demolition of Granada
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what is Mark Cuban's proposal?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City sign Ruben Dias as Otamendi joins Benfica