UD LAS PALMAS 1 - 2 REAL MADRID
Arbeloa, on Piqué: "As far as I'm concerned, we're quits"
"I'd love it if he could enjoy the moment Barça are in like his team mates but his mind is on other things", the full-back said after the Las Palmas game.
Problems with Piqué: "As far as I'm concerned we're quits now. I'd love it if he could enjoy the moment Barça are in like his team mates do but his mind is on other things. I've always tried to defend Real Madrid without disrespecting anybody".
Overview of the game: “We've taken three points from a ground where a lot of other teams have struggled”.
Zidane's message to the team: “It's fair to say we suffered tonight and maybe one or two players felt the effects of last week's Champions League game, but we have to improve”.
Lack of ambition: “No. We scored after they equalised and we created chances, but we were up against a side who put four past Getafe and made Barcelona suffer. It's easier to improve after a win”.
Las Palmas: “We knew that they'd give their liives out there”.
Motivation: “No, that's not the problem”.
Preparation: “That's what we have to do now. If we want to progress in the Champions League, then we have to improve and not neglect LaLiga”.
Champions League: “We're not afriad of anyone. If we are drawn against Bayern or Barça, we'll play them. We don't feel inferior to any team. Atlético-PSV? It would be for Atlético to get knocked out. that would be good news for the rest of the teams in Europe”.
Summer exit: “I'm aware that these are my last months at Madrid. Now I am playing less and training harder on my days off. I'm grateful to the coach for giving me an opportunity”.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win