Sergio Ramos and Valerón exchange shirts
After last night's match the Real Madrid captain wasted no time in posting a picture of his second shirt swap with a footballing legend in the space of week.
Following last night’s lackluster Real Madrid performance in Las Palmas, Sergio Ramos took the opportunity to swap shirts with Spanish footballing legend Juan Carlos Valerón. The Los Blanco centre back posted a photo on Twitter alongside ‘El Flaco’ (the skinny one) with the message: “The first jersey I exchanged in La Primera. Standing with the Canary magician who has 400 top flight appearances under his belt. He makes football great”.
La primera camiseta que intercambié en Primera. Un mago canario que lleva 400 en la élite. Hace grande al fútbol. pic.twitter.com/4pYzm9FCBl— Sergio Ramos (@SergioRamos) 13 de marzo de 2016
Ramos is acquiring quite the collection of iconic shirts. After Tuesday’s Champions League encounter with Roma, the Andalusian defender left the Bernabéu with Francesco Totti’s highly-coveted number 10 jersey.
With former club Sevilla coming up on Sunday, our money’s on the Madrid captain seeking out 32-year-old José Antoino Reyes for his a post-match Tweet.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham 'just a pony' in Premier League title race? Lampard disagrees with Mourinho
- CYBER MONDAY Cybermonday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair
- US Election Election USA 2020: why did Donald Trump pay $3 million for recount in Wisconsin?
- US News Cyber Monday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target
- US News Walmart, Amazon and Macy´s: Black Friday returns policies
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: latest on US coronavirus relief bill