Sergio Ramos and Valerón exchange shirts
After last night's match the Real Madrid captain wasted no time in posting a picture of his second shirt swap with a footballing legend in the space of week.
Following last night’s lackluster Real Madrid performance in Las Palmas, Sergio Ramos took the opportunity to swap shirts with Spanish footballing legend Juan Carlos Valerón. The Los Blanco centre back posted a photo on Twitter alongside ‘El Flaco’ (the skinny one) with the message: “The first jersey I exchanged in La Primera. Standing with the Canary magician who has 400 top flight appearances under his belt. He makes football great”.
La primera camiseta que intercambié en Primera. Un mago canario que lleva 400 en la élite. Hace grande al fútbol. pic.twitter.com/4pYzm9FCBl— Sergio Ramos (@SergioRamos) 13 de marzo de 2016
Ramos is acquiring quite the collection of iconic shirts. After Tuesday’s Champions League encounter with Roma, the Andalusian defender left the Bernabéu with Francesco Totti’s highly-coveted number 10 jersey.
With former club Sevilla coming up on Sunday, our money’s on the Madrid captain seeking out 32-year-old José Antoino Reyes for his a post-match Tweet.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? $3,000/$3,600 Child Tax Credit, tax refund...
- CORONAVIRUS Which vaccine is the most popular in the US?
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS What are the Democrats position towards ending unemployment benefits?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: could the next payments be automatic?
- BARCELONA Barcelona's 2021/2 pre-season starting to take shape
- TENNIS Naomi Osaka pulls out of Wimbledon but eyes Olympics return