Sevilla and Barça to be allocated 19,301 tickets each for final
The Spanish Football Federation earlier confirmed the ticket allocation for both clubs ahead of the May 22nd Copa del Rey final.
Sevilla and Barcelona were both officially informed of their ticket allocation ahead of May's Copa del Rey final scheduled to be held at the Vicente Calderon. A meeting was held by representatives of both clubs at the Spanish football Federation offices in Las Rozas (Madrid) and both clubs were informed that they will have 19,301 match tickets each to divide among their supporters. Prices will range from 50 euro through to 240 euro.
The next hurdle for all parties is to establish a kick-off time for the match Sevilla have requested a start time of 21:30 whereas Barça are opting for an early evening start. Television rights owner Mediaset will hold the key and expect to meet club representatives early next week so fans can begin to prepare their travel plans with as much planning as possible.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 01 April
- MLS Coronavirus: Robbie Russell goes from winning MLS Cup to fighting Covid-19
- Liga MX Miguel Herrera “Everyone wants Renato Ibarra to stay in Club América”
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Everything you need to know about Covid-19 testing
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 31 March
- FOOTBALL Coronavirus: UEFA's plan for Europe, leagues and international football