ATLÉTICO DE MADRID - PSV
Oblak has conceded just one goal at the Calderón in 2016
The keeper has conceded just once at home this year - against Eibar. Levante, Sevilla, Villarreal, Real Sociedad and Depor couldn't find a way past.Roma vs Atlético Madrid live online coverage
Atlético must score if they are to resolve this evening's Last 16 tie against PSV after the first leg ended goalless; it also means that they must be careful not to concede any. Tonight, the Dutch side will be able to count on their top scorer Luuk de Jong who missed the first leg through suspension.
With Jan Oblak, Atlético have shipped 12 goals in 29 league game and just three in the seven Champions League games so far, (an average of 0.41 per game). The Slovenian keeper's figures at home are even more impressive - six goals conceded in 14 league games and two in three Champions League matches - both scored by Benfica in the group stage. In the six league games which Atlético have played in 2016 at the Vicente Calderón, the team has only let in one goal and scored 10. Eibar's Keko has been the only player capable of finding the net at the Calderón, in the league, since the New Year started - although Atleti ended winning that game 3-1. Others have found it much harder to find a way past with Levante, Sevilla, Villarreal, Real Sociedad and Deportivo all going home empty-handed.
Miguel Ángel Moyà kept a clean sheet in the Copa del Rey tie against Rayo but was beaten three times by Celta in the next round.
Te recomendamos en English
- BORUSSIA DORTMUND Haaland's competitive approach rubbing off on Dortmund team mates
- PREMIER LEAGUE Leicester's Ndidi to miss Man City clash
- Barcelona Barcelona: Martin Braithwaite presentation live online
- BORUSSIA DORTMUND Dortmund's golden boys: Reyna, Haaland and Sancho
- Barcelona Braithwaite: "I'm a goalscorer so I'm here to score goals"
- Europa League Getafe vs Ajax live online: Europa League 2019-20