ATLÉTICO DE MADRID - PSV
Oblak has conceded just one goal at the Calderón in 2016
The keeper has conceded just once at home this year - against Eibar. Levante, Sevilla, Villarreal, Real Sociedad and Depor couldn't find a way past.Roma vs Atlético Madrid live online coverage
Atlético must score if they are to resolve this evening's Last 16 tie against PSV after the first leg ended goalless; it also means that they must be careful not to concede any. Tonight, the Dutch side will be able to count on their top scorer Luuk de Jong who missed the first leg through suspension.
With Jan Oblak, Atlético have shipped 12 goals in 29 league game and just three in the seven Champions League games so far, (an average of 0.41 per game). The Slovenian keeper's figures at home are even more impressive - six goals conceded in 14 league games and two in three Champions League matches - both scored by Benfica in the group stage. In the six league games which Atlético have played in 2016 at the Vicente Calderón, the team has only let in one goal and scored 10. Eibar's Keko has been the only player capable of finding the net at the Calderón, in the league, since the New Year started - although Atleti ended winning that game 3-1. Others have found it much harder to find a way past with Levante, Sevilla, Villarreal, Real Sociedad and Deportivo all going home empty-handed.
Miguel Ángel Moyà kept a clean sheet in the Copa del Rey tie against Rayo but was beaten three times by Celta in the next round.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- GAMING NEWS Genshin Impact: how to download free in PS4, PC, iOS and Android
- US Election 2020 What did Trump say about vote by mail in debate against Biden?
- Coronavirus India Covid-19 cases surpass 6.2 million; vice-president Venkaiah Naidu tests positive
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: how much would be paid to children and adults in new HEROES Act?
- US NEWS US elections 2020: What did moderator Chris Wallace and Trump argue about?