Luis Suárez: "I don't know what I put it in with..."
"...but the main thing was that it went in!" The Barça forward was asked on pitchside to clarify which part of his lower body scored as it wasn't immediately clear.
Thoughts on game: "It was a complete game from us. They made it more difficult for us when they equalised and then I scored to make it 2-1. I don't know with what part I put it in. The main thing is that it went in."
Difficulties: "We knew that they were in good physical condition and we needed to have patience. We had to take full advantage of playing at home."
Home and away legs: "Both games have to be played and in only takes one difficult night to lose a match."
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid team news: Fede Valverde out of Getafe game due to coronavius contact
- LaLiga Getafe vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- NBA Lakers star Andre Drummond revels in surreal moment after Staples Center win
- F1 Miami Grand Prix added to Formula One calendar from 2022
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci, My Turn...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim