Two out of three Real Madrid fans want Morata back
Morata was sold to Juventus for 22 million euro and re-signing him would cost 30 million. A 'buy-back' option needs to be implemented between July 1-15.
Álvaro Morata’s excellent performance at the Allianz Arena brought back memories for Real Madrid supporters of last season when his goal for Juve eliminated the Spanish club with the question being asked once again: “Why isn’t he playing for us?”. An AS.com survey revealed that 66% of the participants want the player back playing at the Santiago Bernabeu.
Real Madrid took the decision to sell Morata two seasons ago to Juve for a fee of 20 million euro . According to Football Leaks, Madrid can activate their ‘buy-back’ clause between July 1-15 of 2016 or during the same period next year. The price for the player will vary slightly depending on the number of game she has played for the Serie A side. If he plays in less than 25% of Juventus matches (playing constitutes being on the pitch for more than 45 minutes per match) his fee will be 20 million euro. If he plays in 25%-50% of the games for the Turin based side then the fee increases to 25 million euro and if the performance rate increases to 50% or above then Madrid will be forced to pay 30 million euro to the ‘Old Lady’ of Italian football.
Morata is also a key player for national team coach Vicente Del Bosque and is set to feature prominently at the forthcoming Euro 2016 tournament in France. The striker made his debut with ‘La Roja’ on November 15th 2014 against Belarus and to date has won six caps with the Spanish national team scoring one goal (against Ukraine).
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Lehmann: Sancho is on a par with Messi and Lewandowski
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Chelsea live online: Premier League 2020-21
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks What are automatic stimulus checks and will they become a reality?
- 2021 Tax Filing Is it mandatory to file a tax return? When is the deadline?
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax credit for child care: how much it is per child and family?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: what's the deadline for the Senate vote?