VILLARREAL 2-2 BARCELONA
Samu García hits out over Piqué handball
The injured Villarreal winger took to Twitter to post a still of the moment when the Barça man can be seen to handle the ball in Sunday's 2-2 draw.
Injured Villarreal winger Samu García took to Twitter to post a still of the moment when Barcelona's Gerard Piqué can be seen to handle the ball in Sunday's 2-2 LaLiga draw at El Madrigal.
Defender Piqué, who was already on a yellow card, escaped any punishment for the incident. Accompanying the image, García includes the caption: "A picture is worth more than a thousand words".
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA $100 million coronavirus fraud losses after multiple scams
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Nathan Ake
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: CARES, HEALS and HEROES Acts compared
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: when will the money arrive?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths, HEALS Act and stimulus checks, today
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Casillas: Real Madrid, Spain's prolific 'goal unscorer' retires