VILLARREAL 2-2 BARCELONA
Samu García hits out over Piqué handball
The injured Villarreal winger took to Twitter to post a still of the moment when the Barça man can be seen to handle the ball in Sunday's 2-2 draw.
Injured Villarreal winger Samu García took to Twitter to post a still of the moment when Barcelona's Gerard Piqué can be seen to handle the ball in Sunday's 2-2 LaLiga draw at El Madrigal.
Defender Piqué, who was already on a yellow card, escaped any punishment for the incident. Accompanying the image, García includes the caption: "A picture is worth more than a thousand words".
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid won't let Brazilians play in Pre-Olympics
- MANCHESTER UNITED "Haaland knows what he wants to do", says Man United boss Solskjaer
- TOTTENHAM Mourinho hails Tottenham unity in Wolves win
- Milan need too many chances to score, says Pioli
- BARCELONA Griezmann on debut Clásico: "It's going to be an incredible day"
- RAYO - ALBACETE Rayo-Albacete game suspended after nazi insults to Zozulia