VILLARREAL 2-2 BARCELONA
Samu García hits out over Piqué handball
The injured Villarreal winger took to Twitter to post a still of the moment when the Barça man can be seen to handle the ball in Sunday's 2-2 draw.
Injured Villarreal winger Samu García took to Twitter to post a still of the moment when Barcelona's Gerard Piqué can be seen to handle the ball in Sunday's 2-2 LaLiga draw at El Madrigal.
Defender Piqué, who was already on a yellow card, escaped any punishment for the incident. Accompanying the image, García includes the caption: "A picture is worth more than a thousand words".
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane, Ramos' Champions League press conference
- REAL MADRID - MANCHESTER CITY Real Madrid: Zidane's Bale or Isco dilemma for Manchester City
- QATAR 2022 Portugal, Belgium, Switzerland and Croatia to play in Doha
- REAL MADRID Kroos opens up on transfer talks with Man United, Liverpool
- REAL MADRID-MANCHESTER CITY Real Madrid: Bale makes Zidane's City squad but James misses out
- Woodward promises to continue Man Utd rebuild with Solskjaer at the helm