VILLARREAL 2-2 BARCELONA
Samu García hits out over Piqué handball
The injured Villarreal winger took to Twitter to post a still of the moment when the Barça man can be seen to handle the ball in Sunday's 2-2 draw.
Injured Villarreal winger Samu García took to Twitter to post a still of the moment when Barcelona's Gerard Piqué can be seen to handle the ball in Sunday's 2-2 LaLiga draw at El Madrigal.
Defender Piqué, who was already on a yellow card, escaped any punishment for the incident. Accompanying the image, García includes the caption: "A picture is worth more than a thousand words".
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Bayern Munich's Ryan Johansson joins Sevilla
- MANCHESTER UNITED Tahith Chong's agent suggests Manchester United exit
- IBIZA 1-2 BARCELONA Barcelona player ratings as Griezmann avoids Ibiza shock
- PREMIER LEAGUE Raiola discusses the "elephant in the room" with Pogba and United
- COPA DEL REY Unionistas 1-2 Real Madrid live online: Copa del Rey 2019/20
- Transfers Hazard, Griezmann and João Félix head up record 2019 transfer spend