VILLARREAL 2-2 BARCELONA
Samu García hits out over Piqué handball
The injured Villarreal winger took to Twitter to post a still of the moment when the Barça man can be seen to handle the ball in Sunday's 2-2 draw.
Injured Villarreal winger Samu García took to Twitter to post a still of the moment when Barcelona's Gerard Piqué can be seen to handle the ball in Sunday's 2-2 LaLiga draw at El Madrigal.
Defender Piqué, who was already on a yellow card, escaped any punishment for the incident. Accompanying the image, García includes the caption: "A picture is worth more than a thousand words".
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman concerned about fatigue, fixtures and injuries
- SERIE A Fernando Llorente close to making Udinese move