VILLARREAL 2- 2 BARCELONA
Luis Enrique. "One game less and one point more..."
"I didn't hear anything; I don't usually talk about the referee. We could have won the game and we could have lost", The Barça coach said.
Luis Enrique faced the press after this afternoon's 2-2 draw at Villarreal. Barça's winning streak comes to an end, but the coach said he was happy with a draw.
Overview: “I think it's a positive result for us; one game less and one point more. We could have won the game but then we also could have lost. So overall I have to feel satisfied”.
International break: “It comes along when it comes, like turkey at Christmas"
Rakitic: “He's a very complete player, we have right-footed and left-footed players who can strike the ball well. Physically he's very strong and he's got a great shot"
Whistles for the ref: "I didn't hear anything and besides, I don't usually talk about the referee"
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus stimulus checks What have Republicans said about a second stimulus check?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits: can you still get them if you are fired?
- US election 2020 Election US 2020: who are the top economic officials named by Biden?
- LIGA MX Miguel Herrera to continue as the head coach of Club América
- BOXING Tyson admits to smoking a joint ahead of Roy Jones fight
- Football Aspetar to host sports medicine forum until Qatar 2022