VILLARREAL 2- 2 BARCELONA
Luis Enrique. "One game less and one point more..."
"I didn't hear anything; I don't usually talk about the referee. We could have won the game and we could have lost", The Barça coach said.
Luis Enrique faced the press after this afternoon's 2-2 draw at Villarreal. Barça's winning streak comes to an end, but the coach said he was happy with a draw.
Overview: “I think it's a positive result for us; one game less and one point more. We could have won the game but then we also could have lost. So overall I have to feel satisfied”.
International break: “It comes along when it comes, like turkey at Christmas"
Rakitic: “He's a very complete player, we have right-footed and left-footed players who can strike the ball well. Physically he's very strong and he's got a great shot"
Whistles for the ref: "I didn't hear anything and besides, I don't usually talk about the referee"
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League The Sun: Raul Jimenez is in Arsenal’s radar
- Liga MX Liga MX is one of the top 5 most important leagues in the world
- LIGUE 1 Nantes unveil new kit in honour of the late Emiliano Sala
- MLS David Beckham’s Inter Miami looking to make six signings
- 2022 WORLD CUP QATAR Aubameyang to face Salah in World Cup qualifying
- COPA DEL REY Shinji Kagawa and Zaragoza come out on top in Copa del Rey battle with Take Kubo's Mallorca