Valencia coach Gary Neville was met with chants of "donkey" and "Gary go now" as his side slumped to a third consecutive La Liga defeat at home to Celta Vigo on Sunday, succumbing 2-0 to the Galicians.
Neville has now won just three of 16 league games in charge to leave Valencia just six points above the relegation zone in 14th with eight games to go.
Los Che could yet be dragged into a relegation battle as they are still to face four of the top six in Barcelona, Real Madrid, Villarreal and Sevilla.
Despite criticism from the local press, Neville has insisted he will meet up with the England squad later this week for friendlies against Germany and the Netherlands in the build-up to Euro 2016.
The former Manchester United captain publicly lambasted his players' attitude in losing 1-0 to local rivals Levante last weekend.
Valencia responded with one of their best displays of the season to beat Athletic Bilbao 2-1 in the Europa League on Thursday, but still bowed out of the competition on away goals to end any hopes of qualifying for European competition next season.
Te recomendamos en English
- Opta stats Diabolical defending: Europe's top five leagues in 2019-20
- International UEFA suspends Champions League 'until further notice'
- LIVERPOOL Birthday Boy Brewster could be the answer for Klopp
- Nubel will learn behind Neuer at Bayern Munich, says Kahn
- Real Madrid Real Madrid's Dani Ceballos needs 'importance' at Arsenal
- REAL MADRID | SAGNA Sagna: "I see Pogba closer to Juventus than Real Madrid because of Cristiano"