REAL MADRID 4-0 SEVILLA
Keylor: spot-kick specialist
The keeper kept out Kevin Gameiro's penalty in Real's win over Sevilla on Sunday - and has only been beaten once from 12 yards in LaLiga this season.
Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas' penalty save against Sevilla on Sunday night means that the Costa Rican has now stopped 75% of the spot-kicks he has faced in LaLiga this season.
Navas denied French striker Kevin Gameiro in the first half - with the score at just 1-0 to Real - as his side went on to run out 4-0 winners at the Bernabéu.
The 29-year-old has been up against four efforts from 12 yards in the Spanish top flight this term - and only Valencia's Dani Parejo has managed to beat him.
He has kept out the three other kicks that he has had to contend with, taken by Real Betis' Rubén Castro, Atlético Madrid's Antoine Griezmann and Gameiro.
Navas is the first Madrid goalkeeper to save three penalties in a LaLiga campaign since Iker Casillas achieved the feat in 2008-09.
In his entire Primera División career, he has conceded seven out of 15.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Doctors warn CDC to advise about vaccine side effects
- coronavirus Stimulus checks Second stimulus check: which proposals have been unsuccessfully discussed?
- GAMING Where to buy PS5 on Black Friday: restocks times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- US NEWS Black Friday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Burlington, Zara, North Face & Under Armour
- US NEWS Why has Trump pardoned Michael Flynn?
- US News Black Friday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair & TJ Maxx