REAL MADRID 4-0 SEVILLA
Keylor: spot-kick specialist
The keeper kept out Kevin Gameiro's penalty in Real's win over Sevilla on Sunday - and has only been beaten once from 12 yards in LaLiga this season.
Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas' penalty save against Sevilla on Sunday night means that the Costa Rican has now stopped 75% of the spot-kicks he has faced in LaLiga this season.
Navas denied French striker Kevin Gameiro in the first half - with the score at just 1-0 to Real - as his side went on to run out 4-0 winners at the Bernabéu.
The 29-year-old has been up against four efforts from 12 yards in the Spanish top flight this term - and only Valencia's Dani Parejo has managed to beat him.
He has kept out the three other kicks that he has had to contend with, taken by Real Betis' Rubén Castro, Atlético Madrid's Antoine Griezmann and Gameiro.
Navas is the first Madrid goalkeeper to save three penalties in a LaLiga campaign since Iker Casillas achieved the feat in 2008-09.
In his entire Primera División career, he has conceded seven out of 15.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF | AUGUSTA MASTERS 2021 Augusta Masters 2021 Day 3 live online | scores and leaderboard | Matsuyama leads at -11
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: until when will the new "plus-up" payments be sent?
- REAL MADRID 2 - 1 BARCELONA Real Madrid ratings in Clásico against Barcelona
- EL CLÁSICO Real Madrid ahead of Barcelona in Clásicos won: 98-96
- LALIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid - Barcelona: what are their next matches and how many points are left?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check live updates: is a fourth payment coming, expected dates, plus-up payments, tracker