With two friendly games against the Netherlands and Russia scheduled over the international break, the hosts for this summer's European Championship continue their preparations ahead of the competition.
Among those included in the star-studded French squad are Antoine Griezmann, who turned 25 today, and Raphael Varane.
Despite their La Liga rivalry, the two were all smiles today as the Real Madrid defender wished his compatriot a happy birthday.
The diminutive goal getter was also sent messages from a number of his Atlético Madrid team-mates...
Muchas felicidades, hermano!! Me alegro por todo lo bueno que te está pasando. Eres un grande! pic.twitter.com/ufr7BWYkMm— Koke Resurrección (@Koke6) 21 March 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo inspired Man United move - Bruno Fernandes
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Rodrygo to drop down to Castilla
- Chivas beats Xolos in Tijuana in the beginning of the 7th week of the Clausura 2020
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid players who will be out of contract in 2021
- MLS Jürgen Damm could sign with a MLS team in July
- LALIGA SANTANDER Levante vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online