With two friendly games against the Netherlands and Russia scheduled over the international break, the hosts for this summer's European Championship continue their preparations ahead of the competition.
Among those included in the star-studded French squad are Antoine Griezmann, who turned 25 today, and Raphael Varane.
Despite their La Liga rivalry, the two were all smiles today as the Real Madrid defender wished his compatriot a happy birthday.
The diminutive goal getter was also sent messages from a number of his Atlético Madrid team-mates...
Muchas felicidades, hermano!! Me alegro por todo lo bueno que te está pasando. Eres un grande! pic.twitter.com/ufr7BWYkMm— Koke Resurrección (@Koke6) 21 March 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Khabib reveals Ronaldo's biggest fear for Cristiano Jr.
- NEW MOVIE RELEASES Space Jam 2: release date, trailer, images, cast, plot
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax Return: can I get interest if my refund comes late?
- Coronavirus Blood type might affect covid-19 infection: how and what types?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks $1,400 third stimulus check: how many people will lose out under new income limit?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS What is a Head of Household and how does it affect the size of stimulus checks?