With two friendly games against the Netherlands and Russia scheduled over the international break, the hosts for this summer's European Championship continue their preparations ahead of the competition.
Among those included in the star-studded French squad are Antoine Griezmann, who turned 25 today, and Raphael Varane.
Despite their La Liga rivalry, the two were all smiles today as the Real Madrid defender wished his compatriot a happy birthday.
The diminutive goal getter was also sent messages from a number of his Atlético Madrid team-mates...
Muchas felicidades, hermano!! Me alegro por todo lo bueno que te está pasando. Eres un grande! pic.twitter.com/ufr7BWYkMm— Koke Resurrección (@Koke6) 21 March 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA HEAT CHECK NBA: George, Middleton make moves but half-fit Harden hinders Nets
- Olympic Games Tokyo Olympics without fans a 'definite possibility' - Japan PM
- FC BARCELONA Barcelona's Laporta says Super League will still go ahead
- FOOTBALL Barcelona: Laporta out to bring Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi together
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...
- NBA Booker plays down first triple-double after Suns take Game 1