"Horrified and revolted. Innocent people paying the price again."
Vincent Kompany has taken to social media after the attacks in Brussels: "We are all hurting, yet we must reject hate and its preachers."
On a dark day in Brussels, Belgium and Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany took to social media to console the victims and call on people to "reject hate".
1) Horrified and revolted. Innocent people paying the price again. My thoughts are with the families of the victims. #Brussels— Vincent Kompany (@VincentKompany) 22 March 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- FA Cup Liverpool face potential Chelsea clash in FA Cup fifth round
- REAL MADRID Courtois: "It's special to play for Zidane as he was always a role model"
- ARSENAL Pablo Marí's Arsenal move on verge of collapse
- BUNDESLIGA Hertha Berlin sign Tousart, loan midfielder back to Lyon
- LALIGA Valencia president in Barcelona negotiating Rodrigo sale
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Cavani: Atlético signing imminent - player sources