"Horrified and revolted. Innocent people paying the price again."
Vincent Kompany has taken to social media after the attacks in Brussels: "We are all hurting, yet we must reject hate and its preachers."
On a dark day in Brussels, Belgium and Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany took to social media to console the victims and call on people to "reject hate".
1) Horrified and revolted. Innocent people paying the price again. My thoughts are with the families of the victims. #Brussels— Vincent Kompany (@VincentKompany) 22 March 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- Lautaro Martinez 'very happy' at Inter amid Barca links – agent
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus USA Trump executive orders: could it be declared unconstitutional?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: why is there no agreement on a second $1,200 payment?
- CORONAVIRUS Trump executive orders: when does $400 unemployment boost start?
- CORONAVIRUS USA Trump executive orders: when do they come into effect?