Busquets quits the Spain camp
The Barcelona midfielder turned up in Las Rozas yesterday with a medical report from Barça certifying that he had a broken finger.
As expected, Sergio Busquets left the Spain camp this afternoon. The Barcelona midfielder turned up at the Ciudad del Fútbol in Las Rozas yesterday clutching a medical report from Barça certifying that he had a broken finger.He will play no part in the upcoming friendlies against Italy and Romania.
Busquets has been carrying the injury for almost a month but has continued to play. Barça sent him to Las Rozas with a medical report which requested that he be excused from the two friendlies.That request was met with resistence from the RFEF and the player, who wanted to take part in both games. He will return to Barcelona to continue his recovery.
Vicente del Bosque isn't expected to draft in a replacement.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: Kroos says whoever adapts quickest will win LaLiga
- MLS MLS and Players have reached a new agreement to green light the 2020 season
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: what does ‘Need More Information' on IRS Get My Payment tool mean?
- Barcelona Barcelona: Messi could miss the return of LaLiga due to injury