Busquets quits the Spain camp
The Barcelona midfielder turned up in Las Rozas yesterday with a medical report from Barça certifying that he had a broken finger.
As expected, Sergio Busquets left the Spain camp this afternoon. The Barcelona midfielder turned up at the Ciudad del Fútbol in Las Rozas yesterday clutching a medical report from Barça certifying that he had a broken finger.He will play no part in the upcoming friendlies against Italy and Romania.
Busquets has been carrying the injury for almost a month but has continued to play. Barça sent him to Las Rozas with a medical report which requested that he be excused from the two friendlies.That request was met with resistence from the RFEF and the player, who wanted to take part in both games. He will return to Barcelona to continue his recovery.
Vicente del Bosque isn't expected to draft in a replacement.
Te recomendamos en English
- VALENCIA 2-0 BARCELONA Setién: "It's possible the players are not grasping certain things"
- VALLADOLID-REAL MADRID Vinicius and Brahim omitted from Madrid squad for Valladolid
- INTER MILAN Emergency at Inter! But Conte says media make it look like club buying up Real Madrid stars
- Football Barça prospect Marques to Juve, Pereira goes other way
- LaLiga Al Shabab sign Sevilla's Argentine playmaker Banega
- VALLADOLID-REAL MADRID Sergio Ramos set to reappear against Valladolid