Busquets quits the Spain camp
The Barcelona midfielder turned up in Las Rozas yesterday with a medical report from Barça certifying that he had a broken finger.
As expected, Sergio Busquets left the Spain camp this afternoon. The Barcelona midfielder turned up at the Ciudad del Fútbol in Las Rozas yesterday clutching a medical report from Barça certifying that he had a broken finger.He will play no part in the upcoming friendlies against Italy and Romania.
Busquets has been carrying the injury for almost a month but has continued to play. Barça sent him to Las Rozas with a medical report which requested that he be excused from the two friendlies.That request was met with resistence from the RFEF and the player, who wanted to take part in both games. He will return to Barcelona to continue his recovery.
Vicente del Bosque isn't expected to draft in a replacement.
Te recomendamos en English
- USWNT vs Colombia USWNT vs Colombia: women’s soccer, friendly match
- UFC What was outcome of the last Conor McGregor UFC fight?
- LALIGA Alavés vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- UFC UFC 257: McGregor "raring to go" as he and Poirier make weight
- NFL What are Aaron Rodgers & Tom Brady records? Super Bowl appearances, titles, completions...
- NFL Which team has played more NFL conference finals?