Juventus forward Álvaro Morata gave an interview with Spanish radio station Cadena Cope while on international duty with Spain, during which he talked about the possibility of Real Madrid exercising their buy-back option.
Future: “Next year is difficult for me because I don’t have the certainty of knowing where I’m going to be and it’s a weird situation. I’d like the buy-back situation to be sorted out as soon as possible. I’m happy where I am but I want to know where I need to buy a house, so I need to know where I’m going to be. I’m happy at Juventus but I want this to be over.”
Return to Madrid: “It’s a thing that exists and it is a real possibility because it’s in the contract, there is paperwork. I’d like it to be resolved quickly.”
Form: “I can still give more. I have to find consistency in myself and not go through too many changes as I have over the last couple of years. There was a point this season when I wasn’t physically or mentally there.”
Serie A: “The Italian league is different. You don’t get as many chances as you do in a Champions League game. My body has changed a lot, they really work you hard over there. We train a lot and you really notice it.”
Football leaks: “At least they haven’t published how much I earn.”
Pogba: “He’s a star. I think he can do whatever he wants in the world of football, above all because he trains double the amount everybody else does. He trains at home, eats well, looks after himself and he has his mind set on being the best player in the world. With the characteristics and the strength he has, he’ll be the best or without doubt among the top three players in the world.”
Te recomendamos en English
- European Super League Juventus still keen on breakaway league as AC Milan withdraw
- BARCELONA Aguero places Messi clause on Barcelona move
- European Super League Atletico squad release European Super League statement
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE The dramatic rise and swift fall of Europe's Super League
- Murder of George Floyd What did Biden say about Chauvin's guilty verdict for murder of George Floyd
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check: will it be approved and sent in May?