Kroos: PSG and City interested while Man United get chequebook ready
Radio Monte Carlo claims the Red Devils are determined to sign the German irrespective of the interest from their noisy neighbours and the Ligue 1 side.
The two big clubs in Manchester are earmarking Toni Kroos as the man to bring in next season to help shore up their pitiful midfields. Radio Monte Carlo (RMC) has added PSG to the list of potential suitors for the highly sought after German. The radio station claims that the Ligue 1 club and Real Madrid player have already been in contact with each other.
Keen to gain ground on the other clubs vying for the German international’s signature, Manchester United are prepared to make a 50 million euro offer (39 million pounds) to coax the 26-year-old away from the Bernabéu. Since taking charge of Real Madrid, Zinedine Zidane has kept Kroos in the first team’s starting line-up, where he has racked up 2,819 minutes of playing time this season over 33 games. According to ‘Football Leaks’ Real Madrid originally splashed out 25 million euros to sign the Greifswald native from Bayern Munich in 2014.
Michael Carrick’s contract with the Red Devils expires at the end of the season and, as Schweinsteiger has not lived up to expectations, a replacement is urgently needed to take over from the aging Englishman. The Premier League outfit are also keeping tabs on Saúl at Atlético Madrid and Joao Mário at Sporting Club.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Super Bowl LV 2021: how many tickets are available for Buccaneers & Chiefs fans?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: what pandemic travel restrictions will Biden impose?
- US NEWS What has Biden said about the Pentagon banning transgender people in the military?
- NFL Tom Brady vs Patrick Mahomes: how many times have they faced each other?
- SUPER BOWL LV How many Super Bowls have the Buccaneers played and won?
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it