Enzo Zidane takes his orders from dad in today's session
The Castilla captain was brought in to make up the numbers for the second day running, as the first team prepare for 'El Clásico'. Bale returned following the birth of his daughter.
Enzo Zidane, Zinedine Zidane's eldest son, was the surprise addition to Wednesday's training session in Valdebebas. The Real Madrid coach is without 12 players who are out on international duty and drafted his son in to make up the numbers. The other news from today's workout was the return of Gareth Bale, who is back with the squad following the birth of his baby daughter, Nava Valentina. The only player who wasn't seen out on the practice pitches in Valdebebas was Casemiro, who exercised inside the gym.
Delighted to welcome another beautiful baby daughter into our family today. Nava Valentina Bale ❤👨👩👧👧 pic.twitter.com/w4Ld1l6CLg— Gareth Bale (@GarethBale11) 22 March 2016
It's not the first time that Enzo has trained with the senior squad (he has yet to play a game with the first team) he was regularly drafted in during Rafa Benítez's time at the club, and it was José Mourinho who first gave the teenager a chance to work with the older players, just for one day, in 2011; but this is the first time that he has taken his orders from his own father in a first team training session.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham 'just a pony' in Premier League title race? Lampard disagrees with Mourinho
- CYBER MONDAY Cybermonday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair
- US Election Election USA 2020: why did Donald Trump pay $3 million for recount in Wisconsin?
- US News Cyber Monday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target
- US News Walmart, Amazon and Macy´s: Black Friday returns policies
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: latest on US coronavirus relief bill