Javier Hernández and Carlo Ancelotti reunite
The pair met up in Vancouver, where the Italian is holing up ahead of taking the reins at Bayern Munich. The Leverkusen striker is in Canada to play a World Cup qualifier.
Carlo Ancelotti and Javier Hernández crossed paths in one of the world of football's most farflung corners, the Canadian city of Vancouver. The Italian coach is presently residing in the British Colombia city where he will be taking in the fresh air of the Pacific Ocean before assuming his role as Bayern Munich's boss next season. The former Real Madrid forward is in Canada with the Mexico national team to play a World Cup qualifier.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League United worry ahead of Liverpool game as De Gea limps off for Spain
- Spain U-21 Barcelona teenage sensation Ansu Fati makes Spain U-21 debut
- PSG Tuchel: "It's not nice to hear Neymar saying he wants to leave"
- FOOTBALL UEFA charge Bulgaria over racist chants and Nazi salutes
- Euro 2020 Euro 2020 qualifying tables
- BARCELONA Barcelona planning 589 km bus trip to Eibar