Javier Hernández and Carlo Ancelotti reunite
The pair met up in Vancouver, where the Italian is holing up ahead of taking the reins at Bayern Munich. The Leverkusen striker is in Canada to play a World Cup qualifier.
Carlo Ancelotti and Javier Hernández crossed paths in one of the world of football's most farflung corners, the Canadian city of Vancouver. The Italian coach is presently residing in the British Colombia city where he will be taking in the fresh air of the Pacific Ocean before assuming his role as Bayern Munich's boss next season. The former Real Madrid forward is in Canada with the Mexico national team to play a World Cup qualifier.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week