Javier Hernández and Carlo Ancelotti reunite
The pair met up in Vancouver, where the Italian is holing up ahead of taking the reins at Bayern Munich. The Leverkusen striker is in Canada to play a World Cup qualifier.
Carlo Ancelotti and Javier Hernández crossed paths in one of the world of football's most farflung corners, the Canadian city of Vancouver. The Italian coach is presently residing in the British Colombia city where he will be taking in the fresh air of the Pacific Ocean before assuming his role as Bayern Munich's boss next season. The former Real Madrid forward is in Canada with the Mexico national team to play a World Cup qualifier.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check today: when to expect, Biden relief plan and IRS payment | Live updates
- NBA Kobe Bryant death anniversary: what tributes and memories have been shared?
- NBA Kobe Bryant death anniversary: what's known about the helicopter crash?
- REAL MADRID Sales and loan deals see Madrid generate €102M for Mbappé
- FOOTBALL 'Daniel Agger' arrested in Moscow protests
- SERIE A Ibrahimovic close to goals milestone ahead of Milan derby