Joe Cole close to signing for the Tampa Bay Rowdies
ESPN claims that the Coventry City midfielder is negotiating terms with the NASL franchise.
One of the jinkiest English footballer’s of his generation, Joe Cole, is hotly tipped to join the Tampa Bay Rowdies. According to ESPN, the NASL franchise have already offered the former West Ham, Chelsea and Liverpool midfielder a one-year contract.
The Rowdies are in the process of assembling a more competitive squad and are eager to add an experienced international of Cole’s caliber to their ranks. The 34-year-old Londoner is currently plying his trade with Coventry City and has made a total of 16 appearances for the League One side this season.
Should both parties agree to the terms, Cole will play for the Florida club for one year with the option of prolonging his stay a further twelve months. The plan is to incorporate the Englishman into the squad at the end of the season.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Unemployment benefits: can you keep the payments if you go back to work?
- US News Which states have abolished federal unemployment benefits and why?
- EURO 2020 Ronaldo's gesture wipes $3.5bn off Coca-Cola's market value
- US NEWS Why is Juneteenth being considered a national holiday?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE California Vaccine Lottery: from which counties were the 15 June winners and how much did they win?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Novavax covid-19 vaccine: How effective is it and who will get it?