Neymar, Bravo, out for Brazil, Chile: a week before El Clásico
Neymar and Claudio Bravo are both suspended for their upcoming international matches, they have a week off to prepare for El Clásico.
Neymar and Claudio Bravo are both suspended for their upcoming international matches, Neymar was shown a yellow card in the 62nd minute of Brazil's clash with Uruguay for a nasty tackle on Álvaro González, a card that carries a sanction after he was also booked against Peru.
Dunga will not be able to call on the Barcelona man for the Paraguay clash due to an accumulation of yellow cards, but it remains to be seen if he will return to Barcelona or stay on with his teammates for their remaining Russia 2018 qualifier in Paraguay.
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja ⚽🙏 pic.twitter.com/th5NhFMTwQ— Neymar Jr (@neymarjr) 25 March 2016
Claudio Bravo is in the same boat as Neymar, joining Rakitic, Busquets and Iniesta for an entire week of preparations for the big one on April 2.
Bravo was booked for a foul on Romero during Chile's clash with Argentina ruling him out for their next encounter with Venezuela.
Barcelona will be back training on Monday, and the blaugranas are hoping that Dani Alves, Mascherano, Messi and Suarez come through the rest of their call of duty on the international stage unscathed.
Te recomendamos en English
- Entertainment Golden Globes 2021: hosts, presenters and special guests
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus Check: is it necessary to live in the US to be eligible for payment?
- GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS Golden Globes 2021: times, TV and how and where to watch online
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? New $3000 child tax credit: live
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: when will the proposal be voted on in the Senate?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: who voted in favour in the House of Representatives?