Del Bosque tries out Bartra, Sergi Roberto, Alcácer and Nolito
The Spain coach is expected to make up to nine chances to his side in tomorrow's meeting with Romania. The pitch at the Cluj Arena isn't geat.
Vicente del Bosque handed a trial run-out to a brand new XI in this evening's session as Spain prepare for tomorrow's friendly against Romania. As expected, the coach tied out a number of different variations and it is almost certain that an entirely different side to the one which drew against Italy on Thursday, will take to the field in Cluj. If today's session was anything to go on, Alcácer and Nolito will be Spain's attacking partnership tomorrow night.
The XI which Del Bosque fielded in Saturday's session comprised: Casillas; Mario, Piqué, Bartra, Jordi Alba; Pedro, Sergi Roberto, Koke, Silva; Alcácer and Nolito.
The only down side of the session was the state of the pitch at the Cluj Arena, which is far from being in the best conditions. This will be Spain's final test of this international break as Spain gear up for this summer's Euros in France.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is ivermectin and how does it work?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: UK lockdown could end "in weeks" says government advisor
- Coronavirus Coronavirus UK: Police chief calls for public to play their part this weekend
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is furlough and how will it affect workers?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Details of Neymar Sr's meeting with Bartomeu to resolve lawsuit revealed
- India Coronavirus India: Why and when to switch off lights and light candles?