Del Bosque tries out Bartra, Sergi Roberto, Alcácer and Nolito
The Spain coach is expected to make up to nine chances to his side in tomorrow's meeting with Romania. The pitch at the Cluj Arena isn't geat.
Vicente del Bosque handed a trial run-out to a brand new XI in this evening's session as Spain prepare for tomorrow's friendly against Romania. As expected, the coach tied out a number of different variations and it is almost certain that an entirely different side to the one which drew against Italy on Thursday, will take to the field in Cluj. If today's session was anything to go on, Alcácer and Nolito will be Spain's attacking partnership tomorrow night.
The XI which Del Bosque fielded in Saturday's session comprised: Casillas; Mario, Piqué, Bartra, Jordi Alba; Pedro, Sergi Roberto, Koke, Silva; Alcácer and Nolito.
The only down side of the session was the state of the pitch at the Cluj Arena, which is far from being in the best conditions. This will be Spain's final test of this international break as Spain gear up for this summer's Euros in France.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All Star 2021: Slam Dunk Contest updates, Three points and Skills Challenge winner... | Live online
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All Star Game 2021 : Team LeBron vs Team Durant, scores, highlights | Live online
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All-Star 2021: who has won the most All-Star Game MVP awards?
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All-Star: who has won the most Slam Dunk Contests?
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN New unemployment benefits 2021: who will get extra payments from the stimulus bill?
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY International Women's Day: meaning, origin and why it's celebrated today