Del Bosque tries out Bartra, Sergi Roberto, Alcácer and Nolito
The Spain coach is expected to make up to nine chances to his side in tomorrow's meeting with Romania. The pitch at the Cluj Arena isn't geat.
Vicente del Bosque handed a trial run-out to a brand new XI in this evening's session as Spain prepare for tomorrow's friendly against Romania. As expected, the coach tied out a number of different variations and it is almost certain that an entirely different side to the one which drew against Italy on Thursday, will take to the field in Cluj. If today's session was anything to go on, Alcácer and Nolito will be Spain's attacking partnership tomorrow night.
The XI which Del Bosque fielded in Saturday's session comprised: Casillas; Mario, Piqué, Bartra, Jordi Alba; Pedro, Sergi Roberto, Koke, Silva; Alcácer and Nolito.
The only down side of the session was the state of the pitch at the Cluj Arena, which is far from being in the best conditions. This will be Spain's final test of this international break as Spain gear up for this summer's Euros in France.
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Biden - Trump final debate live online: fact check and reactions | US Election 2020
- US NEWS US elections 2020: who is the moderator for the final presidential debate?
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Trump - Biden debate: why will they be muted when the other is talking?
- PRESEDENTIAL DEBATE Last debate Trump vs Biden tonight: time, TV and how to watch live online
- BARCELONA Barcelona captains issue scathing letter to board