Del Bosque tries out Bartra, Sergi Roberto, Alcácer and Nolito
The Spain coach is expected to make up to nine chances to his side in tomorrow's meeting with Romania. The pitch at the Cluj Arena isn't geat.
Vicente del Bosque handed a trial run-out to a brand new XI in this evening's session as Spain prepare for tomorrow's friendly against Romania. As expected, the coach tied out a number of different variations and it is almost certain that an entirely different side to the one which drew against Italy on Thursday, will take to the field in Cluj. If today's session was anything to go on, Alcácer and Nolito will be Spain's attacking partnership tomorrow night.
The XI which Del Bosque fielded in Saturday's session comprised: Casillas; Mario, Piqué, Bartra, Jordi Alba; Pedro, Sergi Roberto, Koke, Silva; Alcácer and Nolito.
The only down side of the session was the state of the pitch at the Cluj Arena, which is far from being in the best conditions. This will be Spain's final test of this international break as Spain gear up for this summer's Euros in France.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?
- CORONAVIRUS US How to score the Clear Health Pass covid-19 vaccine passport?
- CORONAVIRUS US Covid-19 vaccine for tourists in New York: how much and where can people get it?