Top 10: least worthwhile big money signings in football history
Kaká, Robinho, Saviola and Shevchenko are examples of high-profile players that came with a massive reputation and left us all feeling a little disappointed.
When your club makes a big move in the transfer market it seems like all your dreams have come true. "He'll make the difference," "that's the missing piece to our jisaw," "the title is ours" are phrases you'll hear us try to convince our mates with down the pub. Sometimes it turns out to be true...but other times it's just something else to bite us on the
AS looks at 10 such signings. Do you think we've been fair?
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: FDA approves Pfizer for 12-15 year olds, side effects, Indian variant...
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Chelsea and Manchester City ask UEFA to move Champions League final to Wembley
- ROMA VS MAN UTD Roma vs Manchester United live online: Europa League semi-final second leg
- MAYWEATHER VS LOGAN PAUL What are the covid-19 restrictions for the Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight?
- CORONAVIRUS US What percentage of vaccination is needed for herd immunity?
- WORLD NEWS Chinese rocket launch failure: what happened and what are the consequences?