Top 10: least worthwhile big money signings in football history
Kaká, Robinho, Saviola and Shevchenko are examples of high-profile players that came with a massive reputation and left us all feeling a little disappointed.
When your club makes a big move in the transfer market it seems like all your dreams have come true. "He'll make the difference," "that's the missing piece to our jisaw," "the title is ours" are phrases you'll hear us try to convince our mates with down the pub. Sometimes it turns out to be true...but other times it's just something else to bite us on the
AS looks at 10 such signings. Do you think we've been fair?
Te recomendamos en English
- Juventus Cristiano Ronaldo's mother urges Juve forward to join Sporting
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City: Guardiola enjoys title taste again as he hails club's "massive" success
- Neymar: I want to play with Cristiano Ronaldo
- Buffon weighing up offers ahead of Juve exit but could retire
- World News Eid Mubarak: What does it mean and how to wish Muslims well to celebrate the end of Ramadan?
- Third Stimulus Check: with the ninth batch sent, how many are left?