They've 'add' a 'mare!
Barça were left with egg on their faces on Sunday after mistakenly boasting of an 11-point LaLiga lead over Atlético Madrid on social media.
Barcelona were left red-faced by another social media gaffe on Sunday night, failing to do the maths before publishing an infographic on the points advantage they currently enjoy in the LaLiga title race.
In a post comparing Barça's lead with those of the teams topping other major leagues in Europe, the Catalan club accidentally bumped up their nine-point cushion over second-placed Atlético Madrid to an even more healthy 11.
With 30 games played in LaLiga so far this season, Luis Enrique's men have accrued a total of 76 points, with Atlético behind them on 67.
Barcelona have since deleted the offending graphic.
The clanger comes fresh on the back of a post last month in which Los Azulgranas' official Twitter account referred to Camp Nou chief Josep Maria Bartomeu as "president Bartolomé".
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Vinicius misses training over Covid-19 test doubts
- David Silva changed the dynamic of Manchester City, says Begiristain
- REAL MADRID-ALAVÉS Zidane: "Hazard hasn't suffered a relapse, he'll be ready tomorrow"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League quarter final draw Live: how and where to watch
- CORONAVIRUS How to get stimulus check without filing taxes?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: how long could voting be delayed?