Jordi Alba doubtful for El Clásico
The Barcelona full-back is to undergo tests after coming away from Spain's goalless draw with Romania carrying an injury issue.
Barcelona's doctors are to run the rule over Jordi Alba after the defender came back from Spain duty with an apparent sprained ankle.
The 27-year-old full-back picked up the knock late on in La Roja's friendly draw with Romania on Sunday.
However, there is optimism over Alba's chances of being fit for Saturday's clash with Real Madrid at the Camp Nou.
Barcelona began preparations for this weekend's El Clásico on Monday evening, training at their Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper base.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Vinicius misses training over Covid-19 test doubts
- David Silva changed the dynamic of Manchester City, says Begiristain
- REAL MADRID-ALAVÉS Zidane: "Hazard hasn't suffered a relapse, he'll be ready tomorrow"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League quarter final draw Live: how and where to watch
- CORONAVIRUS How to get stimulus check without filing taxes?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: how long could voting be delayed?