Cristiano to make promo trip to Turkey on day off pre-Clasico
Real Madrid's Portuguese striker is set to arrive in Istanbul on Wednesday as part of a promotional campaign for the country's 4.5G launch.
Cristiano Ronaldo is set to make a promotional trip to Turkey on his only day off this week with El Clásico looming at Camp Nou on Saturday.
The player is set to arrive in Istanbul on Wednesday ahead of the country's 4.5G mobile telephone network launch on April 1st.
The country has been building up towards this date and Cristiano has been selected as one of the media celebrities elected to promote the new high speed mobile network by Türk Telekom
Real Madrid's international players only have Wednesday as a day off this week as both club's are preparing ahead of Saturday's El Clasico at Camp Nou (kick off 20:30 CET).
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA $100 million coronavirus fraud losses after multiple scams
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Nathan Ake
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: CARES, HEALS and HEROES Acts compared
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: when will the money arrive?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths, HEALS Act and stimulus checks, today
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Casillas: Real Madrid, Spain's prolific 'goal unscorer' retires