Iker Casillas marries Sara Carbonero in secret wedding
The Porto footballer and Mediaset journalist said "I do" in an intimate civil ceremony just before the Easter holidays, Three guests were in attendance including their son Martín.
Iker Casillas and Sara Carbonero were married in secret wedding in Boadilla del Monte, just outside the city of Madrid, in front of their son Martín, Sara's sister and one other witness, according to El País newspaper.
The celebration, also confirmed by Hola magazine, took place just prior to Easter's Holy Week and neither set of parents were told about it in advance.
The couple have been together for six years after meeting during the Confederations Cup 2009 and are expecting their second child. Possibly their most famous public moment was their on-camera kiss during the emotions of the World Cup in 2010.
Te recomendamos en English
- European Super League Ceferin launches stinging attack on Florentino Pérez: "He is the president of nothing"
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE LaLiga title race resumes after big three burn bridges over Super League
- LALIGA Atlético Madrid go top of LaLiga
- SUPERLIGA Real Madrid facing punishment for Super League involvement
- UFC Dana White wants UFC to return to Mexico
- NBA Curry on record scoring streak: It was a special ride