Iker Casillas marries Sara Carbonero in secret wedding
The Porto footballer and Mediaset journalist said "I do" in an intimate civil ceremony just before the Easter holidays, Three guests were in attendance including their son Martín.
Iker Casillas and Sara Carbonero were married in secret wedding in Boadilla del Monte, just outside the city of Madrid, in front of their son Martín, Sara's sister and one other witness, according to El País newspaper.
The celebration, also confirmed by Hola magazine, took place just prior to Easter's Holy Week and neither set of parents were told about it in advance.
The couple have been together for six years after meeting during the Confederations Cup 2009 and are expecting their second child. Possibly their most famous public moment was their on-camera kiss during the emotions of the World Cup in 2010.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefits boost: why has Trump taken executive action?
- Coronavirus Night curfew extended in East Khasi Hills until 17 August
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: who is Paul Vallone, the Democrat who says hydroxychloroquine saved his life?
- Coronavirus Trump executive orders: what will happen with student loan payments?
- BEIRUT EXPLOSION Lebanese court investigating Beirut port explosion