Ex-Chelsea doctor, Eva Carneiro, leaves her career in football
The doctor that worked for the London club until a fall out with the then manager José Mourinho, is now working in a Gibraltar specialised clinic.
Eva Carneiro has left her work as a doctor of football teams. The well-known medic departed Premier League club Chelsea following a very public incident when then-manager José Mourinho criticised her judgement during a league match. She has now decided to return to where she was born, Gibraltar.
Carneiro will start her new role on Thursday 31 March according to a report from the specialist sports clinic.
There is still an ongoing court case into what happened with her employment termination at Chelsea but in the British Overseas Territory they are welcoming her back with open arms: "Eva Carneiro, she's one of our own"
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs, pots & finals draw: teams, dates, times...
- BAYERN MUNICH Pochettino-Bayern links re-intensify in Germany
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane could see James' injury coming
- BRAZIL Tite responds to criticism of Rodrygo's lack of playing time
- LALIGA Gareth Bale 'in that order' flag inspires Spanish football
- REAL MADRID José Mourinho to open Spurs escape hatch for Gareth Bale