Ex-Chelsea doctor, Eva Carneiro, leaves her career in football
The doctor that worked for the London club until a fall out with the then manager José Mourinho, is now working in a Gibraltar specialised clinic.
Eva Carneiro has left her work as a doctor of football teams. The well-known medic departed Premier League club Chelsea following a very public incident when then-manager José Mourinho criticised her judgement during a league match. She has now decided to return to where she was born, Gibraltar.
Carneiro will start her new role on Thursday 31 March according to a report from the specialist sports clinic.
There is still an ongoing court case into what happened with her employment termination at Chelsea but in the British Overseas Territory they are welcoming her back with open arms: "Eva Carneiro, she's one of our own"
Te recomendamos en English
- OSCARS 2021 Which movies have won the Oscar for Best Picture each year?
- THE SUPER LEAGUE European Super League: fan groups call out club greed
- OSCARS 2021 What 2021 Oscar Nominees are available on what streaming services (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video)?
- SUPER LEAGUE Super League? But what happens with the Champions League?
- NBA Nets to determine severity of Durant injury after defeat to Heat
- Gun violence Texas shooting: who is the suspect identified by the police?