Mathieu out for 6 to 8 weeks after knee surgery
Barcelona confirmed this afternoon that the defender underwent an arthroscopy to trim meniscus in his right knee.
FC Barcelona confirmed this afternoon that Jérémy Mathieu has undergone surgery on a torn meniscus inside his right knee and will be out for between six and eight weeks - effectively ruling him out for the rest of the season. Specialist consultants Ramon Cugat and Ricard Pruna performed the operation. Mathieu picked up the injured whilst on duty with France in last night's game against Russia.
Te recomendamos en English
- UEFA | EUROPA LEAGUE Europa League 2020/21 round of 16 draw: as it happened
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: Henderson out until April after surgery on injury
- NFL NFL: Wilson hasn't demanded trade from Seattle Seahawks, says agent
- NBA NBA: Irving, Harden inspire Brooklyn Nets to eighth win in a row
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, IRS tax refund, House vote | Live
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: what time is the vote in the House?