Mathieu out for 6 to 8 weeks after knee surgery
Barcelona confirmed this afternoon that the defender underwent an arthroscopy to trim meniscus in his right knee.
FC Barcelona confirmed this afternoon that Jérémy Mathieu has undergone surgery on a torn meniscus inside his right knee and will be out for between six and eight weeks - effectively ruling him out for the rest of the season. Specialist consultants Ramon Cugat and Ricard Pruna performed the operation. Mathieu picked up the injured whilst on duty with France in last night's game against Russia.
Te recomendamos en English
- Juventus Cristiano Ronaldo's mother urges Juve forward to join Sporting
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City: Guardiola enjoys title taste again as he hails club's "massive" success
- Neymar: I want to play with Cristiano Ronaldo
- Buffon weighing up offers ahead of Juve exit but could retire
- World News Eid Mubarak: What does it mean and how to wish Muslims well to celebrate the end of Ramadan?
- Third Stimulus Check: with the ninth batch sent, how many are left?