Mathieu out for 6 to 8 weeks after knee surgery
Barcelona confirmed this afternoon that the defender underwent an arthroscopy to trim meniscus in his right knee.
FC Barcelona confirmed this afternoon that Jérémy Mathieu has undergone surgery on a torn meniscus inside his right knee and will be out for between six and eight weeks - effectively ruling him out for the rest of the season. Specialist consultants Ramon Cugat and Ricard Pruna performed the operation. Mathieu picked up the injured whilst on duty with France in last night's game against Russia.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Latest News What's happening between Fortnite, Apple and Google? Can I keep playing on my phone?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: will I get another payment before 2021?
- BARCELONA 2-BAYERN 8 Bartomeu: We'll make decisions in the next few days; many had already been made
- Champions League "Shame": Pique says "I will be first to step aside" after humiliating Barcelona defeat
- MLS MLS commissioner supports players kneeling during the national anthem