“At times when I’m in the shower I start singing my head off”
Apart from football, music is what makes Sergio Ramos tick. The Real Madrid defender explains his love for music and why it has such a special place in his life.
Apart from football, music is Sergio Ramos' big passion. The Real Madrid defender explains his love for all styles and genres of music and why it has such a special place in his life.
“For me music is part of my life. When I leave home and head to the training ground, I stick my mobile phone on and I can listen to practically whatever I want. You put your music on and it makes you feel great, it lifts you. There’s always music in the changing room, on the way home I have my music on and on the way to matches, music is a way for me to concentrate. Music’s about the way you feel, the experiences you have been through, your life. There’s always a song for certain moments in your life, and that’s a source of motivation for me.
“I like practically every style of music, not so much rock but I’m known for my love of flamenco and I’ve been playing it since I was little. Little by little I started playing the guitar and at home I’ve got lyrics which I have written... sincerely, when I sit down to write a song, it gives me a great feeling and I’ve got one or two really nice ones. It helps me disconnect from everything. Sometimes, when I’m in the shower, I start singing my head off. Lyrics just come to me and I think, ‘Blimey, what a lovely tune!’. For me, music’s a big part of my life and I take it into my professional life and share it with my team mates, and enjoy it”.
Te recomendamos en English
- American Rescue Plan When will child tax credit be sent?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK When are the remaining stimulus check and 'plus-up' payments arriving?
- USMNT Two Americans in Champions League semi-finals for first time
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Klopp aware Liverpool face Champions League qualification battle after exit
- PSG PSG put pressure on Mbappé to renew
- PREMIER LEAGUE If Kane wants to leave Tottenham, it's now or never – Shearer