Return of the lizard - Diego Tristán turns out for friendly
The Sevilla-born striker, who retired from playing in 2010, brushed off his old boots for a friendly game with Atlético Algabeño veterans.
Diego Tristán, LaLiga's top scorer with Deportivo de la Coruña in the 2001-02 season and who retired from playing back in 2010, brushed off his boots to play a friendly match for Atlético Algabeño veterans - the club where he is a member of the coaching staff for the first team and youth categories. His reappearance has caused a sensation on social networking media.
Te recomendamos en English
- Stimulus Checks What ID can I use to cash stimulus checks?
- USA What does Biden's $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan include?
- USMNT Christian Pulisic makes USMNT Champions League history
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Modric hails Mbappé: Great players are always welcome at Madrid
- NBA Nuggets Murray could miss rest of the season after ACL injury
- NFL Three time Super Bowl champ Edelman retires