Return of the lizard - Diego Tristán turns out for friendly
The Sevilla-born striker, who retired from playing in 2010, brushed off his old boots for a friendly game with Atlético Algabeño veterans.
Diego Tristán, LaLiga's top scorer with Deportivo de la Coruña in the 2001-02 season and who retired from playing back in 2010, brushed off his boots to play a friendly match for Atlético Algabeño veterans - the club where he is a member of the coaching staff for the first team and youth categories. His reappearance has caused a sensation on social networking media.
Te recomendamos en English
- INTER MILAN Ex-Man Utd captain Ashley Young provides lovely assist in Inter debut
- Football Olympic qualifiers moved from China to Sydney due to virus fears
- LaLiga Real Madrid go top after hard fought win in Valladolid
- VALLADOLID 0-1 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings vs Real Valladolid: LaLiga Santander
- Tragedy Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash
- Transfer market PSG join Aubameyang chase amid Barcelona links