Return of the lizard - Diego Tristán turns out for friendly
The Sevilla-born striker, who retired from playing in 2010, brushed off his old boots for a friendly game with Atlético Algabeño veterans.
Diego Tristán, LaLiga's top scorer with Deportivo de la Coruña in the 2001-02 season and who retired from playing back in 2010, brushed off his boots to play a friendly match for Atlético Algabeño veterans - the club where he is a member of the coaching staff for the first team and youth categories. His reappearance has caused a sensation on social networking media.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNITED STATES USA elections 2020 live online & coronavirus: Trump - Biden, polls, stimulus checks & latest news
- FOOTBALL Jorge Jesus was a better coach than José Mourinho - Julio César
- LIGUE 1 PSG: Mbappé's future is already mapped out and that's sad - Rami
- Manchester United It's down to me to show the real Anthony Martial - Man Utd forward aiming to rediscover form
- FOOTBALL Bayern: Coman wants another treble, but this time with fans
- JUVENTUS-BARCELONA Arthur-Pjanic swap deal isn't going to plan in Turin or Barcelona