Return of the lizard - Diego Tristán turns out for friendly
The Sevilla-born striker, who retired from playing in 2010, brushed off his old boots for a friendly game with Atlético Algabeño veterans.
Diego Tristán, LaLiga's top scorer with Deportivo de la Coruña in the 2001-02 season and who retired from playing back in 2010, brushed off his boots to play a friendly match for Atlético Algabeño veterans - the club where he is a member of the coaching staff for the first team and youth categories. His reappearance has caused a sensation on social networking media.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus live updates: data, infections, deaths USA, India, UK...
- Coronavirus Researchers in Maryland are working on Covid-19 vaccine
- Coronavirus Mutaz Essa Barshim under coronavirus lockdown: training at home, drawing and great food
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 1 April
- MLS Coronavirus: Robbie Russell goes from winning MLS Cup to fighting Covid-19
- Liga MX Miguel Herrera “Everyone wants Renato Ibarra to stay in Club América”