Return of the lizard - Diego Tristán turns out for friendly
The Sevilla-born striker, who retired from playing in 2010, brushed off his old boots for a friendly game with Atlético Algabeño veterans.
Diego Tristán, LaLiga's top scorer with Deportivo de la Coruña in the 2001-02 season and who retired from playing back in 2010, brushed off his boots to play a friendly match for Atlético Algabeño veterans - the club where he is a member of the coaching staff for the first team and youth categories. His reappearance has caused a sensation on social networking media.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL FIFA announce appointment of Wenger in new role
- ATLÉTICO DE MADRID Saúl: "I always speak to Bale in Spanish, he's a really nice guy"
- BUNDESLIGA Bundesliga leaders Borussia Mönchengladbach sign NYCFC teenager Joe Scally
- MLS David Beckham's Inter Miami to play LA Galaxy in MLS home opener
- Euro 2020 Portugal boss Santos fumes at repeated Cristiano questions
- BELGIUM Courtois: "I'm criticised because I'm one of the best in the world"