Cristiano's close circle deny house sale rumours
Those who are close to the player refute claims that he has put his own house in La Finca neighbourhood and his mother's on the market.
In the wake of a surge of news reports in recent hours which claimed that Cristiano Ronaldo has put his own house in the exclusive La Finca neighbourhood and his mother's house, those closest to the Real Madrid star have fiercely denied the rumours.
From his arrival in the capital back in 2009, Cristiano chose to settle in the upmarket La Finca residential zone. A few years ago, he bought his mother a place in the same neighbourhood.
From from putting his home on the property market, Cristiano has been reburbishing the house. The Portuguese ace is happy in Madrid and his plan is to remain in the capital after his playing days come to an end.
Te recomendamos en English
- NATIONS LEAGUE Luis Enrique: "It would be wonderful to lift a trophy"
- EUROPA LEAGUE Gareth Bale scores his 200th career goal
- F1 Formula One confirm barrier changes after Grosjean crash
- Donald Trump Can Trump pardon Ivanka, Donald Jr, Eric and Giuliani?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: who backs the $900 billion relief bill?
- US News Spotify Wrapped 2020: how to check your most-listened songs and artist of the year