Cristiano's close circle deny house sale rumours
Those who are close to the player refute claims that he has put his own house in La Finca neighbourhood and his mother's on the market.
In the wake of a surge of news reports in recent hours which claimed that Cristiano Ronaldo has put his own house in the exclusive La Finca neighbourhood and his mother's house, those closest to the Real Madrid star have fiercely denied the rumours.
From his arrival in the capital back in 2009, Cristiano chose to settle in the upmarket La Finca residential zone. A few years ago, he bought his mother a place in the same neighbourhood.
From from putting his home on the property market, Cristiano has been reburbishing the house. The Portuguese ace is happy in Madrid and his plan is to remain in the capital after his playing days come to an end.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA and HEALS Act live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news
- United States Who is investigating Donald Trump's companies over fraud?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Valencia star Ferrán Torres
- European football Champions League and Europa League return: where is it happening and how will it work?
- Madrid Open cancelled due to coronavirus