Cristiano's close circle deny house sale rumours
Those who are close to the player refute claims that he has put his own house in La Finca neighbourhood and his mother's on the market.
In the wake of a surge of news reports in recent hours which claimed that Cristiano Ronaldo has put his own house in the exclusive La Finca neighbourhood and his mother's house, those closest to the Real Madrid star have fiercely denied the rumours.
From his arrival in the capital back in 2009, Cristiano chose to settle in the upmarket La Finca residential zone. A few years ago, he bought his mother a place in the same neighbourhood.
From from putting his home on the property market, Cristiano has been reburbishing the house. The Portuguese ace is happy in Madrid and his plan is to remain in the capital after his playing days come to an end.
Te recomendamos en English
- BUNDESLIGA Timo Werner: "Only Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are playing at Lewandowski's level"
- EURO 2020 Ronaldo allays fitness fears: "I'm not well. I'm very well"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to improve VAR in-stadium communication with fans
- INTERNATIONAL Marcello Lippi steps down after China's defeat to Syria
- SPAIN-MALTA Sergio Ramos: "Madrid lose out because of Clásico kick-off time"
- BRAZIL-ARGENTINA Brazil-Argentina: Five talking points ahead of the clash in Riyadh