Cristiano's close circle deny house sale rumours
Those who are close to the player refute claims that he has put his own house in La Finca neighbourhood and his mother's on the market.
In the wake of a surge of news reports in recent hours which claimed that Cristiano Ronaldo has put his own house in the exclusive La Finca neighbourhood and his mother's house, those closest to the Real Madrid star have fiercely denied the rumours.
From his arrival in the capital back in 2009, Cristiano chose to settle in the upmarket La Finca residential zone. A few years ago, he bought his mother a place in the same neighbourhood.
From from putting his home on the property market, Cristiano has been reburbishing the house. The Portuguese ace is happy in Madrid and his plan is to remain in the capital after his playing days come to an end.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS $300 weekly unemployment benefits: situation in states across the US
- US ELECTIONS 2020 US Election 2020: how many people have voted so far vs 2016
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barrett confirmed to Supreme Court, cases, deaths, updates today
- Champions League Borussia Monchengladbach - Real Madrid: preview, team news, predicted XIs
- B. MÖNCHENGLADBACH-REAL MADRID Zidane on Isco's complaints: "He wants to play"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Olympique Marseille vs Manchester City: how and where to watch - times, TV, online