A kind of magic from Messi and Maradona in El Clásico
A compilation of Clásico wizadry and trickery from the two Barça greats.
One dream, one soul, one prize, one goal, one golden glance of what should be. It's a kind of magic.
The Real Madrid-Barça clashes have featured an array of footballing greats down the years, from Di Stéfano, Kubala, Gento and Maradona to Ronaldo, Zidane, Messi and Cristiano… but it's the two Argentinians who have probably produced the greatest mind-bending skill of all.
Maradona was in imperious form in the 1982-83 campaign, and his goal, leaving Juan José on his backside, has left an indelible mark on this fixture.
Leo Messi, meanwhile, arguably wears the Clásico crown with his performances year in, year out. From the moment he broke into the Barça first team he has dazzled onlookers, with the highlight quite possibly his mesmerising individual effort in 2011.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS $300 weekly unemployment benefits: situation in states across the US
- US ELECTIONS 2020 US Election 2020: how many people have voted so far vs 2016
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barrett confirmed to Supreme Court, cases, deaths, updates today
- Champions League Borussia Monchengladbach - Real Madrid: preview, team news, predicted XIs
- B. MÖNCHENGLADBACH-REAL MADRID Zidane on Isco's complaints: "He wants to play"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Olympique Marseille vs Manchester City: how and where to watch - times, TV, online