Real Madrid's biggest fan's reaction to Bale's disallowed goal
Real Madrid fan Tomás Roncero reacted to Gareth Bale's goal against Barcelona being ruled out for a supposed foul on Jordi Alba.
Tomás Roncero, journalist at AS and self-confessed Real Madrid fan (maybe the biggest Real Madrid out there) watched this evening's Clásico here in the AS offices.
Although he finished the night delighted as Real Madrid beat Barcelona 1-2 at the Camp Nou, he was less than pleased when Gareth Bale had what looked like a perfectly legal goal chalked off for a foul on Jordi Alba.
Had Bale scored at that point Real Madrid would have gone 1-2, but the referee decided there was an infringement by the Welshman.
Here's a brief transcript of Roncero's reaction:
- Take that!! [as Bale’s goal goes in]
- Ruled out!
- What feckin' foul did they see?!
- That’s not a foul!
- What just happened?!
- What?! Por favor!! He’s taller than Jordi Alba, that’s not a foul!
- He jumps higher and that’s it!
- It’s Villar’s Liga! 16 penalties and that’s that!
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Meteor Shower Perseid meteor shower August 2020: how and when to watch
- Coronavirus Trump executive order: how much will it cost the US?
- Ohter Sports Forbes: Covid-19 is massively-affecting sports in South Africa
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool close in on a deal for 'the next Neymar’ Talles Magno
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Atalanta have a responsibility not to disappoint against PSG, says Gasperini