Madrid move on from El Clásico and prepare for Wolfsburg
The team are now fully focused on Wednesday's clash against the Bundesliga side. Varane was the only absentee from the session.
Real Madrid are back in training after their 1-2 win in El Clasico at Camp Nou on Saturday.
Zidane is anxious to put the euforia of the win behind the squad as they prepare ahead of Wednesday's Champions League tie against German outfit Wolfsburg.
French defender Rafael Varane was the only absentee with the player still recovering from his injury.
Te recomendamos en English
- Borussia Dortmund-PSG PSG ultras detained on border by German police
- Concacaf Club Leon: “Carlos Vela is the best Mexican soccer player right now”
- Premier League Raiola indicates Pogba open to Man Utd contract extension
- Dortmund v PSG Neymar starts for PSG against Borussia Dortmund
- MLS Inter Miami’s stadium is ready to host Los Angeles Galaxy
- Concacaf Club America will put their best players against Comunicaciones