Costa offered to PSG - report
Reports in the UK claim that Atlético, heavily linked with the striker, could face competition from the French champions for his services.
Chelsea's Diego Costa could be in line for a close-season switch to Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint-Germain, if rumours in the UK press are to be believed.
The French champions are preparing for life after star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who is set to depart the club at the end of the current campaign after four years at the Parc des Princes.
And according to the Sun, Costa - who looks like he could be on his way out of Stamford Bridge this summer - has been offered to PSG by his representative, super agent Jorge Mendes, as a replacement for the Swede.
However, the 27-year-old is thought to favour a return to LaLiga, with Sky Sports recently reporting that he has told Atlético Madrid he is up for a move back to the Vicente Calderón.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Iván Zamorano: “Raúl Jiménez is as good or even better than Karim Benzema”
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: US citizens buying more guns amid pandemic
- Coronavirus USA Coronavirus: how will stimulus checks work in the United States?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Bill Gates told Rafa Nadal Covid-19 pandemic would become "complicated"
- CORONAVIRUS | INDIA How to apply for Delhi curfew passes online?
- REAL MADRID Racing president: "Lautaro turned down Madrid when he was 18"