Costa offered to PSG - report
Reports in the UK claim that Atlético, heavily linked with the striker, could face competition from the French champions for his services.
Chelsea's Diego Costa could be in line for a close-season switch to Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint-Germain, if rumours in the UK press are to be believed.
The French champions are preparing for life after star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who is set to depart the club at the end of the current campaign after four years at the Parc des Princes.
And according to the Sun, Costa - who looks like he could be on his way out of Stamford Bridge this summer - has been offered to PSG by his representative, super agent Jorge Mendes, as a replacement for the Swede.
However, the 27-year-old is thought to favour a return to LaLiga, with Sky Sports recently reporting that he has told Atlético Madrid he is up for a move back to the Vicente Calderón.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League United worry ahead of Liverpool game as De Gea limps off for Spain
- Spain U-21 Barcelona teenage sensation Ansu Fati makes Spain U-21 debut
- PSG Tuchel: "It's not nice to hear Neymar saying he wants to leave"
- FOOTBALL UEFA charge Bulgaria over racist chants and Nazi salutes
- Euro 2020 Euro 2020 qualifying tables
- BARCELONA Barcelona planning 589 km bus trip to Eibar