Florentino to face legal action over cup elimination
Two Real Madrid fans are to take legal action citing 'moral damages' after Real Madrid were eliminated from this years Copa del Rey.
A lawsuit was filed this morning in Madrid by Catalan lawyer Felipe Izquierdo against president of Real Madrid CF, Florentino Pérez Rodríguez. The attorney was representing his clients Raúl Giménez Guillem and Susana Castaño Caba, two Real Madrid supporters who claim to have been affected financially and morally after Madrid were eliminated from this year's Copa del Rey after the club ineligibly played Denis Cheryshev against Cadiz.
After Cadiz complained Real Madrid were thrown out of the tournament for the playing of a player who was carrying a sanction.
Guillem and Caba claim that the failing of the club has led to them being subjected to ridicule which substantiates their claim for 'moral damages'. "We've had to endure being taunted in cafes and our place of work" which has led to bouts of anguish and helplessness.”
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- US NEWS US elections 2020: who are the three moderators for the presidential debates?
- US ELECTION USA election 2020: who won the first debate in 2016?
- Coronavirus Covid-19 surges continue in India as caseload surpasses 6 million
- PREMIER LEAGUE Diogo Jota delighted by Reds' reaction to first Liverpool goal
- REAL MADRID Zidane: "We already have a big squad, why would we want to add to it?"