Florentino to face legal action over cup elimination
Two Real Madrid fans are to take legal action citing 'moral damages' after Real Madrid were eliminated from this years Copa del Rey.
A lawsuit was filed this morning in Madrid by Catalan lawyer Felipe Izquierdo against president of Real Madrid CF, Florentino Pérez Rodríguez. The attorney was representing his clients Raúl Giménez Guillem and Susana Castaño Caba, two Real Madrid supporters who claim to have been affected financially and morally after Madrid were eliminated from this year's Copa del Rey after the club ineligibly played Denis Cheryshev against Cadiz.
After Cadiz complained Real Madrid were thrown out of the tournament for the playing of a player who was carrying a sanction.
Guillem and Caba claim that the failing of the club has led to them being subjected to ridicule which substantiates their claim for 'moral damages'. "We've had to endure being taunted in cafes and our place of work" which has led to bouts of anguish and helplessness.”
Te recomendamos en English
- Transfer market PSG join Aubameyang chase amid Barcelona links
- VALLADOLID 0-1 REAL MADRID Zidane cautious as Real Madrid go top: "There' a long way to go"
- NBA LeBron James, inconsolable after finding out about Kobe Bryant
- KOBE BRYANT 1978-2022 Kobe Bryant: Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi hail "a true legend"
- Kobe Bryant dead: Dallas Mavericks to retire number 24 jersey
- Football Olympic qualifiers moved from China to Sydney due to virus fears