One change for Barça, Carrasco and Lucas start for Atlético
Yannick Ferreira Carrasco comes into an Atleti team that sees Lucas Hernández alongside Diego Godín in defence; 10 of Barça's El Clásico XI keep their places
Ahead of Barcelona's Champions League clash with Atlético Madrid tonight (20:45 CEST), Blaugrana boss Luis Enrique has made one change to the side that lost El Clásico on Saturday.
As expected, German Marc-André ter Stegen - the LaLiga leaders' regular keeper in the Champions League - comes in for Claudio Bravo in goal.
Barça's XI is: Ter Stegen; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba; Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta; Messi, Luis Suárez, Neymar.
Meanwhile, Atlético coach Diego Simeone has sprung a selection surprise for the quarter-final first-leg match-up, going with Belgian winger Yannick Ferreira Carrasco from the start.
Carrasco, who missed Los Rojiblancos' weekend LaLiga win over Real Betis with an ankle problem and was expected to be a substitute at the Camp Nou, replaces Augusto Fernández in the XI.
Atleti's team news also sees Lucas Hernández partner the returning Diego Godín in defence, with Stefan Savic unable to come back into the backline due to ongoing injury issues.
Simeone has named the following line-up: Oblak; Juanfran, Lucas, Godin, Filipe; Koke, Gabi, Saul, Carrasco; Griezmann and Torres.
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGUE 1 Nantes unveil new kit in honour of the late Emiliano Sala
- MLS Inter Miami has their eyes set on two Franchise Players
- 2022 WORLD CUP QATAR Aubameyang to face Salah in World Cup qualifying
- COPA DEL REY Shinji Kagawa and Zaragoza come out on top in Copa del Rey battle with Take Kubo's Mallorca
- Messi, Busquets and Pique rested for Ibiza trip
- Lovren lifts leaders Liverpool as defender returns to training