Aurier back in PSG squad for Man City clash
Serge Aurier could make his first appearance for Paris Saint-Germain since being banished from the first team for a social media outburst.
Serge Aurier is in the Paris Saint-Germain squad for Wednesday's Champions League quarter-final, first leg at home to Manchester City, meaning he could make his first appearance since being banished for a social media outburst.
The Ivorian has not played since being dropped to the reserves for a month after insulting coach Laurent Blanc and several team-mates in an online video using the app Periscope in February.
Aurier, who joined Paris on an initial loan deal from Toulouse in 2014 before the move was made permanent last summer, missed PSG's Champions League last-16 tie against Chelsea during his spell with the reserves.
The club-imposed ban ended on March 20, but he then joined up with the Ivory Coast national team for Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
He did not feature in last Saturday's 4-1 win against Nice and is unlikely to start against City, with Marquinhos the preferred candidate to play at right-back.
Angel Di María is included in the Paris squad after missing last weekend's game with a knock picked up on international duty, but Marco Verratti and Javier Pastore are absent.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Donald Trump links job numbers to a ‘great day’ for George Floyd
- Coronavirus New York records lowest number of daily coronavirus deaths since pandemic started
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- George Floyd George Floyd death: what do we know about the four police officers? Charges and backgrounds
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- Coronavirus How much money has been sent in stimulus checks and how much remains unsent?