Iker Casillas congratulates MLS on division's 20th anniversary
Major League Soccer turned 20 years old on Wednesday and San Iker, who has fluttered his eyelashes in a Westerly direction in past, was quick to send his best wishes.
MLS is now 20 years old and among the division’s ever growing legion of fans is one of the biggest legends from the modern era of football (ahem, soccer), Iker Casillas, who, not for the first time, showed his support for the North American league.
The Porto keeper, who spent the bulk of his illustrious career with Real Madrid, sent a congratulatory tweet to mark the occasion: “Happy 20th birthday @MLS and @futbolMLS !! Long may the party last for the beautiful game!!!”
Wednesday marked two decades since San José Clash and DC United faced off to get Major League Soccer underway (1996).
Te recomendamos en English
- Lautaro Martinez 'very happy' at Inter amid Barca links – agent
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus USA Trump executive orders: could it be declared unconstitutional?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: why is there no agreement on a second $1,200 payment?
- CORONAVIRUS Trump executive orders: when does $400 unemployment boost start?
- CORONAVIRUS USA Trump executive orders: when do they come into effect?