Iker Casillas congratulates MLS on division's 20th anniversary
Major League Soccer turned 20 years old on Wednesday and San Iker, who has fluttered his eyelashes in a Westerly direction in past, was quick to send his best wishes.
MLS is now 20 years old and among the division’s ever growing legion of fans is one of the biggest legends from the modern era of football (ahem, soccer), Iker Casillas, who, not for the first time, showed his support for the North American league.
The Porto keeper, who spent the bulk of his illustrious career with Real Madrid, sent a congratulatory tweet to mark the occasion: “Happy 20th birthday @MLS and @futbolMLS !! Long may the party last for the beautiful game!!!”
Wednesday marked two decades since San José Clash and DC United faced off to get Major League Soccer underway (1996).
Te recomendamos en English
- Mahrez makes Arsenal move claim and says Leicester cost him 'two years' of career
- CHELSEA "Pulisic feels no pressure to be the next Hazard"
- MANCHESTER UNITED Manchester United: returning Martial crucial to improved form, says James
- KYLIAN MBAPPE Mbappé "flirting" with Madrid actress has Real fans dreaming
- BRAZIL Thiago Silva hopes "Zidane leaves Rodrygo on bench" for PSG-Madrid
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City's Rodri taking title race hope from 2018-19 win